I missed you all. I am finally settling into my new apartment. I will share some photos when it is in more of a normal state. I am still organizing and cleaning. Why whenever I am about to move I completely forget the hell that moving is?
Anyway, I posted on instagram photos of my dinner I was making and I got a ton of questions on the recipe. It is SO easy and SO healthy and SO tasty so I thought I would share with you guys (that was a lot of SO's).
Blend all in a food processor- mine of choice is Cuisnart. I love that thing!
- Half a bunch of Italian or flat leaf parsley
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic (More if you like it super garlic-y, or less if you aren't a garlic freak like me!)
- 3 pinches of Kosher Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Squirt of Lime juice
- Marinate your chicken breasts for up to 6 hours. I throw them in a plastic bag with the marinade in the morning and when I get home from work they are ready to go.
- Use a grill pan and throw on the chicken, no need for oil as it is already in the marinade.
- 5-6 minutes on each side to get nice good charred grill lines.
SO easy, tasty and very healthy.
I hope you try it out and enjoy! Definitely let me know, I would love to hear!
PS - Dont forget to follow me on Instagram @DaraKaye to see my more frequent visual updates!
PPS- Beauty.com is having a friends and family sitewide 20% off www.beauty.com. I just ordered Butter London's Slapper and TroutPout nail polish. FINALLY! Thanks to Rae over at Raeviewer I have been wanting them forever! Score! If you don't already know Rae, you really should. Amazing reviews on beauty product. Love her!