- Roots or more affectionately known as the Ombre hair trend.
- Emergen-C Pink Lemonade
- OPI Go On my Own Way Nail polish- Totally unique. A dusty blue grey gunmetal steel with a teal micro shimmer. Gorgeous
- MAC Mega Metal Spectacle of Yourself eyeshadow
- Hourglass Cosmetic Eye-shadows... Wow. The quality is phenomenal (more on this later)
- Origins Vitazing. This is magic, I swear.
- Using your creativity. Being Creative in general.
- LUSH Sea Salt Exfoliator
- Barcelona and Ibiza. I am going to see my sister in early spring. She is studying abroad there and I can not wait!!
- Mariachi bands on the subway. Really though? Does anyone want to hear that at 8am on your commute to work? No.
- MAC Mega Metal Unflappable Eyeshadow
- Slush. Grey wet slush.
- Chipped Nails. They just always make you look unkempt.
- People applying makeup on the subway. I don't know why but it makes me nauseous.
- UGGS- I hate them, I wear them and I hate them (I know, that makes no sense, but when my feet are freezing they are great but I HATE how they look. Gross!)
What are yours?