Happy new year everyone!
I have been so busy with the holidays that I haven't even had time to post. I hope everyone enjoyed time with their families and loved ones. This is always the time of year that I take a moment and breath and truly take time to just relax and spend every minute I can soaking up my precious free time with my family. I appreciate my family every single day, but this is the time that we can sit back and look around and realize how blessed we are to have each other. I consider myself one of the luckiest people because of my sisters. For some of you that have watched my now de-funct you tube channel, you have probably met them. I am lucky to have them as my best friends let alone as my sisters. Anyway, i hope everyone takes a moment out to let their family know how much they appreciate them, sometimes during the boring ol' year we might forget.
Anyway, I hope everyone's new year is going to be a very happy, successful and most importantly HEALTHY one.
What is everyone's new years resolutions?
I will share mine:
1. Be Happy. By that I mean, savor the small joys of life everyday.
2. Be healthy (exercise, diet and habits)
3. Learn new things as much as I can ( I am now going to be taking jewelry design and photography classes to go towards a Masters in Fine Arts)
4. Not to spend money on stupid things that I don't need, think about the BIG picture.
5. Enjoy life to its fullest, EVERY DAY!
Now tell me yours!
Back to normal beauty and fashion programming later today!
HAPPY AND HEALTHY TO YOU ALL!