What are some of my favorite, must go to spots in New York City?
I am going to break it down for you by:
New York City is huge and can be daunting if only visiting for a week. So many places to go, so let's get started.
Restaurants (I love eating out, these are just a few of my very favorites) This are scattered throughout the city.
- Cafeteria- Chelsea- the famous macaroni and cheese spring roles.
- Mole-West Village
- Peter Lugers in Brooklyn
- Delicatessen - Soho- You need to try the Cheeseburger spring rolls but everything is FAB here.
- Westville- West Village
- Marys Fish Camp- West Village
- Avra-Midtown- Mediterranean food
- Tao- Midtown
- Cafe Cluny- West Village- Best breakfast
- Bond St-Noho- Great sushi
- Nobu- Tribeca- Famous sushi
- Babbo- West Village
- Lupa Osteria- Soho- my favorite little Italian place, great wine and great food. My favorite dish is the Cacio e Pepe. Simple but perfect.
- Burger and Barrel- Burgers and tater tots. New to new york city but amazing.
- Momoya- Chelsea- great alternative to Nobu and Bond St.
- Cafe Habana- Soho- THE CORN!
- Dinosaur Barbeque- Harlem- Chicken wings sent from the gods.
- Mr. Chows- Midtown
- Grand Daisy Bakery- Soho- (not a restaurant a quick place to grad the best pizza ever)
- La Esquina - Soho- Chorizo Quesaduilla, the corn and watermelon juice. delish.
- Serafina- Upper East Side
- Phillipe- Upper East Side
- Carmines- Upper West Side
- The Mermaid Inn- East Village
- Kuma Inn- Lower East Side- A secret place that you need to hunt down but so worth it!
- Schillers Lower East Side - Garlic Shrimp, Mac N Cheese, Steak et Frites, Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Flex Mussels- Village- New find, amazing. My best friend took me here...if you love mussles and fries. You must go and try the Parma Mussels and the homemade salted caramel donuts for desert. oh wow!
- Apizz- Lower East Side
- Lure Fish Bar- Soho
- Balthazar- Soho- A new york staple
- SO MANY MORE....
- J.Crew Bridal on Madison- not only bridal but really special pieces.
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Some Odd Rubies
- Barneys Beauty Floor (Basement)
- Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Floor (Basement)
- Space NK- Soho
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
- The Metropolitan- The met
- Museum of Natural History (My favorite- Dino's and Gems!)
- The High line Park
- Central Park- When its nice out, eat at the boathouse and take a canoe out for the day. SO FUN!
- The Whitney Museum- This is a personal favorite as my great aunt has photo's of herself hanging here shot by Andy Warhol. She was a friend of his back in the 60's. Cool!
As you can see I love to eat!